Skip to main content
Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education
Reference Desk Statistics
Desk Tracker is a hosted web service that provides customizable data entry forms and graphical reporting for central tracking of all library service points.
Reference Desk Scheduling
Outreach and Marketing
Skidmore Marketing Examples
- The Great Pumpkin Challenge (October)
- Research-a-thon (February or March)
- Poem for Your Pocket (April):
Here's the Programming Librarian Interest Group Facebook page.
UHLS, SALS, and MVLS/SCPL also recently began an "adult program swap" to share ideas across all three public library systems, and the archive of programs is here: https://programswap.blogspot.com.
Flyers from College of Saint Rose:
- CamStudio: Free screencasting software to download. Full featured.
- Camtasia Studio: Screencasting software to purchase ($299 in March 2010). Full featured (rivals Captivate). Allows editing, adding bubbles, etc.
- Captivate: Screencasting software to purchase ($249 as of March 2010). Full featured (rivals Camtasia).
- Capture Fox: Free screencasting tool that integrates with Firefox browser. No file hosting.
- Jing: Free screencasting software to download. Offers hosting at screencast.com
Lesson Plans, Assignments and Activities
ACRL Framework for Information Literacy
© 2019 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206
Phone: 518-438-2500 | Fax: 518-438-2872Directions