Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using the eForm
The eForm is intended for use by library staff only when access to OCLC or ILLiad is not available for either the borrower and/or the lender.
If you don't know your user name and password send an email to CDLC (email@example.com).
Sending eForm requests
- When searching in CaDiLaC, using the 'Staff Request' Button helps to speed up the process of making a request via the ILL eForm. Information about the requested item is auto-populated from CaDiLaC into the eForm.
- If you can't find what you're looking for in CaDiLaC, but know the institution holds it, you can directly fill out an eForm request. If you don't have access to OCLC and can't find what you are looking for, send the request to CDLC and they will locate the item outside the area for you.
- When directly logging into the eForm select your own instituition from the drop down. Do not send the eForm to yourself from the drop down menu in the eForm. The eForm will only go to you and not be filled.
- Sending ILL Requests via the eForm
- Using Staff Request Button
Receiving eForm requests
- Remember to notify the requestor within 4 business days of the status of the request. Use the 'Update Status' button.
- Keep a record of the items loaned according to your institution's workflows.
- When sending a request, include copy of paperwork. Give a clear due date. Send with return address. Check our Delivery LibGuide for information about available courier services to different libraries.
- Filling eForm requests
© 2021 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206