Skip to main content
Interlibrary Loan Articles and Books
Some selected Interlibrary Loan articles and books of interest:
- American Library Association. Committee on Professional Ethics. Code of Ethics. Chicago, American Library Association, 1995.
- American Library Association. Office for Intellectual Freedom. Policy on Confidentiality of Library Records. 1986.
- American Library Association. Office for Intellectual Freedom. Policy Concerning Confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information about Library Users. 2004.
- American Library Association. Video Round Table. Guidelines for Interlibrary Loan of Audiovisual Formats. 1998.
- Banerjee, Kyle. “Know How to Integrate Services to Make Libraries Easier to Use.” Computers in Libraries 24.3 (Mar. 2004): 10-14.
- Brandau, Christie Pearson. “Patron-initiated: This Ain’t Your Grandfather’s ILL!” Library Journal 128.10 (June 1, 2003): 78-79.
- Burke, Merilyn and Susan J. Heron. “Copyright Issues and “For-Profit” Libraries: Problems and Solutions.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Information Supply 14.4 (2004): 5-22.
- Butler, Rebecca P. Copyright for Teachers and Librarians. New York: Neal-Schuman, 2004.
- Carrico, Jeffrey C. and Kathleen L. Smalldon. “Licensed to ILL: A Beginning Guide to Negotiating E-Resources Licenses to Permit Resource Sharing.” Journal of Library Administration 40.1/2 (2004): 41-54.
- “Confidentiality Basics.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery and Information Supply 14.3 (2004): 17-20.
- “Copyright Basics.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Information Supply 14.3 (2004): 5-15.
- Copyright Law of the United States of America Chapter 1, Section 108: Limitations on the exclusive rights.
- Crews, Kenneth D. Copyright Essentials for Librarians and Educators. Chicago: American Library Association, 2000.
- Croft, Janet Brennan. Legal Solutions in Electronic Reserves and the Electronic Delivery of Interlibrary Loan. Haworth Information Press, 2004.
- Egan, Nancy. The impact of electronic full-text resources on Interlibrary loan. Journal of Interlibrary loan, document delivery & electronic reserve 15.3(2005): pg 23.
- “Electronic Delivery of Interlibrary Loan.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery and Information Supply 14.3 (2004): 37-44.
- Hall, Leigh McNichols. Streamlining Interlibrary Loan on a Budget. Georgia Library Quarterly 40.2 (Summer 2003): 4-8.
- Hilyer, Lee. Interlibrary loan and document delivery : best practices for operating and managing interlibrary loan services in all libraries. New York : Haworth Information Press, 2006.(Co-published simultaneously as Journal of interlibrary loan, document delivery & electronic reserve, volume 16, numbers 1/2, 2006).
- Hilyer, Lee Andrew. Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery in the Larger Academic Library: A Guide for University, Research, and Larger Public Libraries. Hayworth Press, 2002.
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions. International Lending: Principles and Guidelines for Procedure. 2001.
- Jackson, Mary E. “Assessing ILL/DD Services Study: Initial Observations.” ARL Bimonthly Report 230/231 (October/December 2003): 21-22.
- Minow, Mary. Library’s Legal Answer Book. Chicago: American Library Association, 2003.
- Morris, Leslie R. Interlibrary Loan Policies Directory. New York: Neal-Schuman, 2002.
- National Commission on New Technological Uses of Copyrighted Works. Guidelines on Photocopying Under Interlibrary Loan Arrangements.
- Norton, Melanie J. and Michelle A. Stover. Review of OCLC ILLiad. Journal of the Medical Library Association 91.3 (July 2003): 379-80.
- Nye, Julia Blume. “Recent Developments in Standards for Resource Sharing.” Journal of Library Administration 40.1-2 (2004): 89-106.
- RBMS Ad Hoc Committee on Interlibrary Loan of Rare and Unique Materials, “Guidelines for the Interlibrary Loan of Rare and Unique Materials,” College & Research Libraries News 65.9 (October 2004): 544-47.
- Torrans, Lee Ann. Law for K-12 Libraries and Librarians. Westport, Conn.: Libraries Unlimited, 2003.
- Transborder Interlibrary Loan: Shipping Interlibrary Loan Materials from the U.S. to Canada.
- Yue, P.W. Usage of electronic journals and their effect on Interlibrary loan ; a case study of the University of Nevada, Reno. Library collections, acquisitions & technical services, Vol. 28 Issue 4, 2005, pg 420.
© 2019 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206
Phone: 518-438-2500 | Fax: 518-438-2872Directions