Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Interlibrary Loan Articles and Books
Some selected Interlibrary Loan articles and books of interest:
- American Library Association. Committee on Professional Ethics. Code of Ethics. Chicago, American Library Association, 1995.
- American Library Association. Office for Intellectual Freedom. Policy on Confidentiality of Library Records. 1986.
- American Library Association. Office for Intellectual Freedom. Policy Concerning Confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information about Library Users. 2004.
- American Library Association. Video Round Table. Guidelines for Interlibrary Loan of Audiovisual Formats. 1998.
- Banerjee, Kyle. “Know How to Integrate Services to Make Libraries Easier to Use.” Computers in Libraries 24.3 (Mar. 2004): 10-14.
- Brandau, Christie Pearson. “Patron-initiated: This Ain’t Your Grandfather’s ILL!” Library Journal 128.10 (June 1, 2003): 78-79.
- Burke, Merilyn and Susan J. Heron. “Copyright Issues and “For-Profit” Libraries: Problems and Solutions.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Information Supply 14.4 (2004): 5-22.
- Butler, Rebecca P. Copyright for Teachers and Librarians. New York: Neal-Schuman, 2004.
- Carrico, Jeffrey C. and Kathleen L. Smalldon. “Licensed to ILL: A Beginning Guide to Negotiating E-Resources Licenses to Permit Resource Sharing.” Journal of Library Administration 40.1/2 (2004): 41-54.
- “Confidentiality Basics.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery and Information Supply 14.3 (2004): 17-20.
- “Copyright Basics.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Information Supply 14.3 (2004): 5-15.
- Copyright Law of the United States of America Chapter 1, Section 108: Limitations on the exclusive rights.
- Crews, Kenneth D. Copyright Essentials for Librarians and Educators. Chicago: American Library Association, 2000.
- Croft, Janet Brennan. Legal Solutions in Electronic Reserves and the Electronic Delivery of Interlibrary Loan. Haworth Information Press, 2004.
- Egan, Nancy. The impact of electronic full-text resources on Interlibrary loan. Journal of Interlibrary loan, document delivery & electronic reserve 15.3(2005): pg 23.
- “Electronic Delivery of Interlibrary Loan.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery and Information Supply 14.3 (2004): 37-44.
- Hall, Leigh McNichols. Streamlining Interlibrary Loan on a Budget. Georgia Library Quarterly 40.2 (Summer 2003): 4-8.
- Hilyer, Lee. Interlibrary loan and document delivery : best practices for operating and managing interlibrary loan services in all libraries. New York : Haworth Information Press, 2006.(Co-published simultaneously as Journal of interlibrary loan, document delivery & electronic reserve, volume 16, numbers 1/2, 2006).
- Hilyer, Lee Andrew. Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery in the Larger Academic Library: A Guide for University, Research, and Larger Public Libraries. Hayworth Press, 2002.
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions. International Lending: Principles and Guidelines for Procedure. 2001.
- Jackson, Mary E. “Assessing ILL/DD Services Study: Initial Observations.” ARL Bimonthly Report 230/231 (October/December 2003): 21-22.
- Minow, Mary. Library’s Legal Answer Book. Chicago: American Library Association, 2003.
- Morris, Leslie R. Interlibrary Loan Policies Directory. New York: Neal-Schuman, 2002.
- National Commission on New Technological Uses of Copyrighted Works. Guidelines on Photocopying Under Interlibrary Loan Arrangements.
- Norton, Melanie J. and Michelle A. Stover. Review of OCLC ILLiad. Journal of the Medical Library Association 91.3 (July 2003): 379-80.
- Nye, Julia Blume. “Recent Developments in Standards for Resource Sharing.” Journal of Library Administration 40.1-2 (2004): 89-106.
- RBMS Ad Hoc Committee on Interlibrary Loan of Rare and Unique Materials, “Guidelines for the Interlibrary Loan of Rare and Unique Materials,” College & Research Libraries News 65.9 (October 2004): 544-47.
- Torrans, Lee Ann. Law for K-12 Libraries and Librarians. Westport, Conn.: Libraries Unlimited, 2003.
- Transborder Interlibrary Loan: Shipping Interlibrary Loan Materials from the U.S. to Canada.
- Yue, P.W. Usage of electronic journals and their effect on Interlibrary loan ; a case study of the University of Nevada, Reno. Library collections, acquisitions & technical services, Vol. 28 Issue 4, 2005, pg 420.
© 2021 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206