Skip to main content
Tech Tools for Productivity and Collaboration
Polly Farrington, owner of PA Farrington Associates
Thursday, December 15, 2016
||9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
||Colonie Town Library
629 Albany Shaker Road
Loudonville, NY 12211
||2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
28 Essex Street
Albany, NY 12206
Need a chance to catch up with the ever-changing stream of new (and not so news) tech tools? There’s always something new that sounds interesting, fun and maybe even useful! But sometimes it’s hard to find time to test them out and figure out what to do with them.
During this workshop we’ll look at productivity tools that can help you during your workday, graphics and presentation tools, cloud storage options and much more. You’ll have a chance to explore lots of tools (new and old!) and share ideas with your colleagues. You’ll come away with some new tips and tricks in your tool-kit and and decide which tools are right for you, your library, your community.
Polly-Alida Farrington is a consultant and the owner of PA Farrington Associates, with nearly 20 years of experience providing technology related training, web project development and consulting services to libraries, library systems and schools.
- Cost: Free for CDLC and ESLN Members
- Registration Deadline: December 13, 2016
- Due to the popularity of this topic, CDLC reserves the right to limit the number of registration from each institution if needed.
- Registrants should bring a laptop to get the most out of this workshop. CDLC has a very limited number of laptops that can be reserved.
- If you register and are unable to attend, please contact Susan D'Entremont a email@example.com.
© 2019 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206
Phone: 518-438-2500 | Fax: 518-438-2872Directions