Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
OPALS User Group Meeting
CDLC Offices, 28 Essex Street, Albany
Wednesday, August 16
from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Facilitated by John Schuster of Media Flex
OPALS is an open source automated library system, developed by Media Flex, Inc. This meeting is for both current users of OPALS and those who are considering adopting OPALS. John Schuster
, an OPALS Librarian Consultant & Trainer, will lead this meeting. He has experience with all types of libraries and provides training to library staff, including volunteers.
Lunch will be provided by Panera, compliments of Media Flex
More information on OPALS can be found the Media Flex website
- 10 am – 11 am Basic overview of OPALS and refresher for current users
- 11 am – 11:30 am OPALS Enhancements – what’s ahead
- 11:30 am – 12 pm User experience- share what you’ve been doing with OPALS, tips and tricks you’ve learned
- 12 pm - 12:30 pm Lunch and informal discussion
- 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm Advanced Topics and in-depth questions
- Cost: Free for CDLC and ESLN Members
- Registration Deadline: August 9, 2017
- If you register and are unable to attend, please contact Sue Rahn at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206