Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Our annual meeting for CDLC contributors to New York Heritage followed by a reception for recently retired Digital Field Trainer, Ilka Morse, from 3:30 - 4:30.
- Member presentations on new collections
- Albany County Historical Association - New Institution! (Presenter unable to attend the meeting, but shared these slides on her experience.)
- Guilderland Public Library - Postcard Collection, Library History, Guilderland Photographs
- miSci - General Electric Audio Recordings
- Schenectady County Historical Society - Glen Letters Collection
- Union College - Butler Family Papers, Hiram S. Wilson Civil War Letters
- DPLA Update
- New York Heritage LibGuide
- New procedures for adding collections
- Metadata Dictionary updates
- Changes in website display
- Presentation by Siena College - Je me souviens - Working with a French professor to collect material and add to New York Heritage
- Presentation by Crandall Public Library on working with a remote project staff person to add material to New York Heritage
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- CDLC, Large Meeting Room
- Continuing Education
Siena College's NEH Common Heritage Event Flyer
This flyer was created for an event which took place on June 24, 2018. The event was a partnership between Siena College and the Spindle City Historic Society and was made possible by a major grant from the NAtional Endowment for the Humanities: Common Heritage.
Siena College's NEH Franco Metadata Collection Form
This form was created to gather metadata for items being submitted to Siena College's Je Me Souviens project. The project's aim is to present and preserve the heritage of the Upstate New York Franco-American Community was made possible by a major grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities: Common Heritage.
Off-site Digitization Projects
Slides by Sarah Siddiqui on working remotely for Crandall Public Library (Glens Falls) on a project to add items to their Folk Art and Artist Collection in New York Heritage.
© 2020 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206