Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Direct Access Program General Meeting
To highlight our regional collections, CDLC's Collection Development Committee is presenting a guided tour of the Saint John's Bible and Siena College's regionally renowned Religious Studies Collection.
We'll gather at 2 pm in the Saint Bernardine Room before heading upstairs to view the exhibit. Afterward, we'll check out the collection and take a quick look at the Digital Scholarship Center before heading back to the Saint Bernardine Room for refreshments.
- Logistics and parking information will be shared with registrants prior to the event.
- You will you receive an email to obtain a temporary parking pass to attend this event.
- Link to the campus map: https://www.siena.edu/visit/campus-map/
- The library is #27. It is recommended that you park in Lot F, next to the baseball field, or Lot L, next to Foy Hall (#3).
- Please contact Jennifer Fairall at Siena College with any questions.
Related LibGuide: Collection Development Committee
- Friday, November 16, 2018
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Siena College
- CCDA Member Tour Social Event
© 2021 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206