Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to CDLC's Partial Union Catalog (PUC).
This database contains more than 70,000 records from 23 libraries. Searches done on this page search all libraries simultaneously. To search just the records of a single library use Advanced Search.
About the Partial Union Catalog
CDLC’s Partial Union Catalog is maintained by the Council to provide bibliographic and holdings information for non-Z39.50 member catalogs as well as catalogs not available through a direct link. Many of the libraries in the partial union catalog (PUC) are members CDLC currently catalogs for including our hospital members, archives, and other small special libraries whose collections are located under OCLC symbol VYD.
The PUC, built using an open-source Koha platform, was created so that CaDiLaC would have a place to search the holdings of these smaller collections.
Member Libraries Included in the Partial Union Catalog
- Albany Institute of History and Art
- Ellis Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Irish American Heritage Museum
- Maria College
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- NYS Department of Economic Development
- NYS Military Museum & Veteran's Research Center
- NYS Nurses Association
- Hart Cluett Museum/Historic Rensselaer County
- Rudolf Steiner Library
- Samaritan Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
- Schenectady County Historical Society
- Southern Adirondack Library System
- Crandall Public Library (historical maps only)
- Saratoga Springs Public Library (historical maps only)
- St. Mary's Hospital (Amsterdam)
- St. Peter's Hospital
- St. Peter's Hospital College of Nursing
- Sunnyview Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
© 2020 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206