Skip to main content
How to Cancel an eForm Request
PLEASE NOTE: You can only Cancel a request if you sent the eForm and the status of the request is Pending.
- Log into 'ILL Directory/ eForm Contacts'.
- Click on 'My Requests (sent)'.
- Find request you want to cancel.
- Loans are at top, Copies are further down. (Use the 'Go to' link at the top to of the log to jump)
- Go to the 'Status' column on far right.
- Click on the 'Pending' button.
- In Pop up click on 'Cancel' and the 'Submit' button.
- This will notify the lender that you don't need the item anymore.
© 2019 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206