Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Cancel an eForm Request
PLEASE NOTE: You can only Cancel a request if you sent the eForm and the status of the request is Pending.
- Log into 'ILL Directory/ eForm Contacts'.
- Click on 'My Requests (sent)'.
- Find request you want to cancel.
- Loans are at top, Copies are further down. (Use the 'Go to' link at the top to of the log to jump)
- Go to the 'Status' column on far right.
- Click on the 'Pending' button.
- In Pop up click on 'Cancel' and the 'Submit' button.
- This will notify the lender that you don't need the item anymore.
© 2021 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206