Skip to main content
Changing eForm Status in Request Log
You can use this feature as a Lender to change a status if you accidently reported the wrong status.
- Log into the 'ILL Directory/ eForm Contacts'
- Click on 'My Requests (received)'
- Find request you want to change the status of.
- Loans are at top, Copies are further down. (Use the 'Go to' link at the top of the log to jump)
- Go to 'Status' column on far right.
- Click on status button. (Will say 'Filled', 'Not filled' or 'Pending')
- In Pop up click on radio dot button to change status & click on the 'Submit' button.
- This will notify the lender that you have changed the status of the request.
© 2019 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206
Phone: 518-438-2500 | Fax: 518-438-2872Directions