Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Changing eForm Status in Request Log
You can use this feature as a Lender to change a status if you accidently reported the wrong status.
- Log into the 'ILL Directory/ eForm Contacts'
- Click on 'My Requests (received)'
- Find request you want to change the status of.
- Loans are at top, Copies are further down. (Use the 'Go to' link at the top of the log to jump)
- Go to 'Status' column on far right.
- Click on status button. (Will say 'Filled', 'Not filled' or 'Pending')
- In Pop up click on radio dot button to change status & click on the 'Submit' button.
- This will notify the lender that you have changed the status of the request.
© 2021 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206