Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About the ILLiad Addon
The ILLiad Addon is intended for CDLC members who use ILLiad. The Addon helps to make a connection between the CDLC ILL eForm and ILLiad. It is not 100% automated but using it helps save time by auto generating the eForm into ILLiad.
How to Download and Install
PLEASE NOTE: When downloading the CDLC eForm Addon you might need administrative privileges for your computer.
- Download the CDLC eForm Addon Zip file.
- Locate the 'ILLiad Addons' folder.
- C Drive, Program Files, ILLiad, Addons.
- Open the Zip file and Drag & Drop the folder titled 'CDLCeForm' into the ILLiad Addons folder.
- Open up 'ILLiad Client'.
- Go to 'Manage Addons'.
- on the home screen click on 'Systems'.
- on the ribbon you will see a gear that says 'Manage Addons'.
- Note the Addon's name will show up as 'CDLCeForm Catalog'.
- Make sure the Addon is active.
- Enter CDLC eForm UserID and Password.
- Save Settings.
- Reset Cache.
- You have now successfully installed the CDLC eForm Addon.
Other Videos About the ILLiad Addon
© 2021 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206