Skip to main content
About the ILLiad Addon
The ILLiad Addon is intended for CDLC members who use ILLiad. The Addon helps to make a connection between the CDLC ILL eForm and ILLiad. It is not 100% automated but using it helps save time by auto generating the eForm into ILLiad.
How to Download and Install
PLEASE NOTE: When downloading the CDLC eForm Addon you might need administrative privileges for your computer.
- Download the CDLC eForm Addon Zip file.
- Locate the 'ILLiad Addons' folder.
- C Drive, Program Files, ILLiad, Addons.
- Open the Zip file and Drag & Drop the folder titled 'CDLCeForm' into the ILLiad Addons folder.
- Open up 'ILLiad Client'.
- Go to 'Manage Addons'.
- on the home screen click on 'Systems'.
- on the ribbon you will see a gear that says 'Manage Addons'.
- Note the Addon's name will show up as 'CDLCeForm Catalog'.
- Make sure the Addon is active.
- Enter CDLC eForm UserID and Password.
- Save Settings.
- Reset Cache.
- You have now successfully installed the CDLC eForm Addon.
Other Videos About the ILLiad Addon
© 2020 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206