Skip to main content
Notes about the Original ILL eForm
- When to use the original eForm?
- when requesting something you can't find in CaDiLaC but know the institution holds
- If you don't have access to OCLC and can't find what you are looking for. Send the request to CDLC and they will locate the item outside the area for you.
- The eForm is intended for use by library staff only when access to OCLC or ILLiad is not available for either the borrower and/or the lender.
- When logging into the eForm select your own instituition from the drop down.
- If you don't know your user name and password send an email to CDLC (email@example.com).
- Do not send the eForm to yourself from the drop down menu in the eForm.
- The eForm will only go to you and not be filled.
© 2019 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206