Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Notes about the Original ILL eForm
- When to use the original eForm?
- when requesting something you can't find in CaDiLaC but know the institution holds
- If you don't have access to OCLC and can't find what you are looking for. Send the request to CDLC and they will locate the item outside the area for you.
- The eForm is intended for use by library staff only when access to OCLC or ILLiad is not available for either the borrower and/or the lender.
- When logging into the eForm select your own instituition from the drop down.
- If you don't know your user name and password send an email to CDLC (email@example.com).
- Do not send the eForm to yourself from the drop down menu in the eForm.
- The eForm will only go to you and not be filled.
© 2021 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206