Skip to Main Content
Funded by New York State, the Hospital Library Service Program (HLSP) is a statewide effort to improve library service to the professional staff of New York State hospitals.
Working with an advisory committee, the CDLC HLSP coordinator maintains the HLSP Manual whose aim is to help new hospital librarians learn the fundamentals of running a small hospital library.
In accordance with the New York State Guidelines, CDLC provides the following services for HLSP participants:
- Assistance in meeting JCAHO and NY State Department of Education requirements for hospital libraries
- Reference, database retrieval, and interlibrary loan services
- Cataloging service through CDLC
- Library materials grants
- Continuing education opportunities
- Curated Health Related Links webpage.
Participating Member Libraries
The following hospital libraries currently participate in the CDLC HLSP:
- Albany Medical College
- Ellis Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital / Amsterdam
- St. Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
© 2022 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
800 Troy Schenectady Rd | Latham | New York 12110