Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CDLC completes and submits a Plan of Service to the New York State Education Department every five years. This plan identifies and provides an overview of our current and future services and programs. Thank you to everyone who completed the 2021 Member Satisfaction Survey or who attended a Member Forum.
Plan of Service 2021-2026 Committee
- Marietta Carr, Librarian/Archivist, Schenectady County Historical Society
- Jim Foster, Assistant Director, Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library
- Karin Howansky, School Librarian, WSWHE BOCES School Library System
- Ann Marie L'Hommedieu, Librarian, New York State Department of Health
- Kim Mitchell, Assistant Library Director, Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Michael Paulmeno, Systems Librarian, Skidmore College
- Tracey Pause, Assistant Director, Voorheesville Public Library
- John Raymond, Assistant Librarian, Siena College
- Emily Spinner, Clinical Medical Librarian, Ellis Medicine
- Kate Wantuch, Systems & Metadata Librarian, Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Andrew White, Director of Library Information Services, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Eric Trahan, Executive Director, Mohawk Valley Library System & President, CDLC Board of Trustees, ex-officio
- Kathleen Gundrum, Executive Director, Capital District Library Council, ex-officio
- Maria DeGaetano, Business Services Coordinator, Capital District Library Council, ex-officio
- Amy Hren, Member Services Librarian, Capital District Library Council, ex-officio
- Meghan Wakeman, Resource Sharing Librarian, Capital District Library Council, ex-officio
Mission and Goals
The Capital District Library Council partners with members to strengthen library service through education, shared collections, and local connections.
Approved by the Board of Trustees November 2017
- Promote leading-edge reference and research resources to the region.
- Strengthen cooperation among academic, hospital, corporate, and other specialized libraries; museums and archives; and public and school library systems.
- Facilitate communication among CDLC members and their staff.
- Support exploration and innovation in library services.
Approved by the Board of Trustees February 2012
Plan of Service 2021-2026 Supporting Documents
Plan of Service 2021-2026 Recommended Reading
© 2021 cdlc.org | Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street | Albany | New York 12206